Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wants vs. Needs

Good Morning everyone! 

Today Im going to talk about want vs. needs. We all have wants and needs. Needs are things that we cannot live without and wants are which we would like to posses. Its very easy to confuse the two. In today's society, we have everything we would ever want right at our finger tips.
I noticed I have been catching myself lately saying I "need" this and I "need" that. I've really had to stop and think do I really need another set of straps that I already have? 
I know I am going on a rant, but I guess the whole thanksgiving season has really challenged me to reconsider that what I believe I need is an object that I merely want. I will be fine not having it for a few days, and in fact I may even forget about it.
This thanksgiving try to really be thankful for the things you have. Be thankful and appreciative for the people in your life, the experiences you have, and the things you already own. Sometimes the hardest part is appreciating and taking care of what we already have in our lives, instead of making never ending lists of what we want. 

Stay tuned for some awesome healthy thanksgiving recipes this week! 

Happy Almost Thanksgiving! 

-Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment