Monday, November 19, 2012

Kate's Shoulder workout

Everyone has been asking lately whats the secret to Kate's huge shoulders?!

The secret to my round shoulder is a lot of laterals. I am working on a drop set series for my laterals.
I also works on rear delts to help with overall back and shoulder development

We'll here's a sample of my shoulder workout, feel free to try it out for yourselves!


DB Shoulder Press 4x10
DB Drop Set Laterals: Drop set: 4 sets: 10 reps per weight: 5 lb- 10 lb- 15 lb- 10 lb- 5 lb
Upright rows 3x10
Lateral Machine 3x10
Rear Delt Cable pulls 3x10
Rear Delt Split Rope pull 3x10
Single Arm Cable Lateral 3x10
Smith Machine Military press 4x10

If you all are interested we can also make a video on our youtube page of Kate's shoulder workout!


No comments:

Post a Comment